All pupils are expected to wear school uniform. The basic colour is black and burgundy for years 7-10 and black for year 11.
- Plain burgundy sweatshirt with school badge embroidered on.
- Black skirt – length appropriate for school, trousers (not jeans style, leggings or crops). NB Shalwar Chemise may be worn if school polo shirt or sweatshirt with badge are clearly visible.
- Polo shirt with school logo (available in white or burgundy) which may be worn without school sweatshirt in the summer. (However, the sweatshirt must be in school for wear at formal occasions like assemblies and in changeable weather.)
- Plain black sensible school shoes (not trainers, fashion shoes, canvas shoes etc.)
- Plain tights or socks—white or black.
- A plain black head scarf (No lace, edging or designer wear). In the interests of Health and Safety headscarves must be tied back securely in all practical activities
Please note the school badge denoting ‘Year Group’ must be visible.
Year 11 as above but pupils may choose to wear the plain black sweatshirt with a gold school badge embroidered on which identifies them as the most senior pupils in the School.
Physical Education Kit
- Black micro fleece with school badge embroidered on.
- Black tracksuit bottoms.
- Electric blue polo shirt with school badge embroidered on.
All pupils who are well enough to be in school will be expected to bring and wear their PE kit to every PE lesson, even if they feel a little under the weather or are nursing an injury. Under the guidance of their PE teacher the student will be given a different practical role to carry out during this time and their condition will be taken into consideration. All items of PE kit with the school badge MUST be purchased from Mansuri. It is expected that all year 7 pupils have purchased their clothing needs before they start school in September. All items of Physical Education clothing must be clearly marked with the owner’s name before kit is worn for the first time. To create a healthy and safe environment and to meet Health and Safety requirements all pupils are expected to remove all jewellery before engaging in any physical activity. We ask parents/carers to support this in seeing that any body piercing is only undertaken in the summer holiday so it has time to settle down before removal.