COVID-19 – Break & Lunchtime Arrangements UPDATE
Due to the impact of COVID the following changes have been made to the catering arrangements to ensure students are fully catered for:
- Staggered break and lunchtimes have been established to align with staggered start and finish times
- Students stay in their bubbles for break / lunchtime
- Both the Upper and Lower ILZ are now used to serve lunch (this was previously only served in the Lower ILZ)
- A nutritionally balanced but limited menu is available (see menus on this page).
- Students are encouraged to use outdoor spaces
- Control measures are regularly reviewed along with continuous updating of risk assessment.
School Catering Service
From January 2019 our in-school catering contract will be provided by Taylor Shaw.
There are three different menus, which are repeated every three weeks and are regularly reviewed. Please use the link below to view the our current menus.
All the meat and poultry is Halal. A copy of our certificate is available below.
School Catering Documents
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the services we provide to our students and families, Hodge Hill Girls' School signed up to ParentPay from 2014. This service enables parents the option to pay for school trips and school meals via their secure website https://www.parentpay.com/ or via PayPoint at your local PayPoint store rather than girls carrying cash to school personally. For more information and FAQs please click here.