Home School Agreement
Our school sets a home-school agreement which is signed by school, parent and pupil. The terms of the agreement will help us achieve and maintain our aims and values:
Professional Teaching Standards means ..
We make a commitment to plan, review and evaluate everything we do
- Helping your daughter to make outstanding progress to achieve her full potential
- Helping your daughter to develop as a responsible, thoughtful citizen who can Make Change Happen
- Giving personal support and rewarding endeavour
- Setting high standards of work and behaviour
Professional Learning Standards means ....
I make a commitment to being here every day, in every lesson and on time
- Helping myself by listening carefully and bringing my books and equipment every day
- Helping others by noticing them and giving them my support
- Giving my stamp sheet to my family every day and talking about my work
- Sharing in looking after our school and Making Change Happen
Working In Partnership with Families and Carers means ....
We make a commitment to ensure our daughter attends for a minimum of 96% and that she arrives on time every day
- Helping our daughter to become independent in bringing work and equipment every day
- Helping our daughter to become independent, dressed in uniform and behaving courteously
- Giving our support by checking her stamp sheet and discussing her work every day
- Setting high standards for our daughter and sharing relevant information promptly