Home School Agreement
Our school sets a home-school agreement which is signed by school, parent and pupil. The terms of the agreement will help us achieve and maintain our aims and values:
Professional Teaching Standards means ..
We, Hodge Hill Girls' School, make a commitment to plan, review and evaluate everything we do by:
- Helping your daughter to make outstanding progress to achieve her full potential
- Helping your daughter to develop as a responsible, thoughtful citizen who can 'Make Change Happen'
- Giving personal support and rewarding endeavour
- Setting high standards of work and behaviour
Professional Learning Standards means ....
I make a commitment to being here every day, in every lesson and on time. I will:
- Help myself by listening carefully and bringing my books and equipment every day
- Help others by noticing them and giving them my support
- Giving my planner to my family every day and talking about my work
- Shaping our school and positively making change happen
Working In Partnership with Families and Carers means ....
We make a commitment to ensure our daughter attends for a minimum of 96% and that she arrives on time every day. We will:
- Help our daughter to become independent in bringing work and equipment every day
- Help our daughter dress smartly in the correct uniform and behave courteously
- Give support to our daughter by checking her planner and discussing her work every day
- Set high standards for our daughter and share relevant information promptly