15 October 2018
We are excited to announce a series of Parent/Carer Workshops held weekly on Thursday mornings, starting at 9:00am and finishing at 9:45am. These workshops will explore a variety of relevant topics and are designed to share information that will help parents and carers to support their daughter’s learning and wellbeing.
- 18-Oct How to help my child be organised and help with homework?
- 25-Oct How to safeguard my child online?
- 08-Nov Healthy lifestyle, exercise and wellbeing for me and my family
- 15-Nov What does positive behaviour for learning look like at home and school?
- 22-Nov Keeping Safe with PC Fletcher
- 29-Nov Preparation for exams and managing the exam period
- 06-Dec What is emotional and mental wellbeing and how can I help?
- 13-Dec How can I support my daughter with Maths?
- 20-Dec How is attendance celebrated in school and what can I do to help?
Booking is recommended, please ring the school on 0121 464 3094 to book your place. It may be possible to join at the beginning of a workshop and sign in.
We hope that parents will find them helpful