Ethos and Values
As a small family school, we know and care for every child. We genuinely value and strive to enhance working partnerships with our families and our local community, knowing that in those partnerships lies our greatest strength and best hope of raising the achievement and aspirations of all our children to ensure that we really are "Educating Tomorrow's Women Today".
Central to the school’s ethos, belief in Citizenship and the objective of preparing today’s women to undertake their role in society are the five British values of:
- Rule of Law
- Individual Liberty
- Mutual Respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
- Equality of opportunity.
Our aim is Pupils, Families, Staff and Governors working together in consultation to help every pupil make expected progress, to help many pupils make better than expected progress and to help some pupils to make exceptional progress by:
- Ensuring pupils attend for a minimum of 96% and are not late
- Rewarding personal endeavour and community commitment
- Helping pupils overcome challenges in their work and behaviour
- Supporting physical health and emotional resilience
- Developing teaching and curriculum for high quality learning
- Developing the site, building and resources for best value 21st century learning